A continuation of the journey that began on January 1, 2010, recorded in "a year of getting up to meet the day." After 365 consecutive sunrise outings in that year, I couldn't bear to give up the dawn. This blog (no longer daily) will be informed and inspired by the rising light of the morning sun.

IN ADDITION TO PUBLISHING MY OWN POSTS, I INVITE READERS TO SEND SUNRISE PHOTOS AND REFLECTIONS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE.

Monday, September 26, 2011

late september rose

sunrise:  6:27



I'm hoping to find my elusive muse today.  During this last stretch of unseasonably heavy, damp weather I seem to have been sucked into an inspirational bog.  Terrible - those days which feel, come evening, that they somehow passed without your involvement.









But - this late September rose was blooming in our garden...















...and I woke up with the sun.  That's always a good place to begin.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Robin. Thanks for sharing your morning ;o))
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete