A continuation of the journey that began on January 1, 2010, recorded in "a year of getting up to meet the day." After 365 consecutive sunrise outings in that year, I couldn't bear to give up the dawn. This blog (no longer daily) will be informed and inspired by the rising light of the morning sun.

IN ADDITION TO PUBLISHING MY OWN POSTS, I INVITE READERS TO SEND SUNRISE PHOTOS AND REFLECTIONS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE.

Monday, January 3, 2011

addicted to sunrise



I am laughing at myself as I walk around the snowy fields at 7am.  This is going to be harder than I thought, this renouncing of the dawn.  The light of the impending day, magnified by the brilliance of an overnight snowfall, was too strong a siren call.




As sunrise creeps back slowly to the other side of 7am, it may get easier to ignore it.  We'll see.





It really is time for me to move on to other projects.  But...maybe just a few more...






1 comment:

  1. Don't break the addiction just yet. The pictures are too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete